Friday 20 January 2017

Star Wars: Phantom Menace review

I decided to review this film because this Star Wars film was one of my favourites of the whole trilogy and also because of all of the amazing battles with Maul and the amazing storyline and also the best storyline of all the prequel trilogy.

This is part of the Star Wars series which is put into three parts, the prequels, the originals and the sequels. This film is the first movie of the prequel trilogy and the best of them because of Maul's appearance in this film.

The main actors and actresses in this film are Obi-wan ( Ewan Megregor ), Qui-Gon Jinn ( Liam Neeson ), Queen Amidala ( Natalie Portman ), Jar Jar Binks ( Ahmed Bedt), Nute Gunray ( Silas Carson ) and Darth Maul ( Rey Park )

The story of this film was that Obi-wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn are sent on a mission to stop the Trade Fedaration from holding Naboo capture but fail and instead have to save the Queen and escape on a Naboo ship which gets damaged by the Trade Fredration and have to crash land on Tatowine were they meet Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon then they go to Couracant and tell the Jedi council about Anakin, then they go back to Naboo were they face of Darth Maul.

I thought that the great things in Phantom Menace are that the action scenes were brilliant because you really felt like you were actually in the film with them in my point of view and the special effects were brilliant because the special effects really brought the film alive in my point of view.

The only bad thing in the film I thought was that Rey Park was a very bad actor as Darth Maul and that Sam Witwer who played Maul in the Clone Wars and now in Rebels was a much better actor as Darth Maul than Rey Park was in my point of view.

I think this film is suitable for Children, Teenagers and people interested in Star Wars films because except from Rey Park playing Darth Maul, the film was amazing.

I give this film a 9.9 / 10 only because of Ray Parks critical acting era as Darth Maul because the film could have done without him in my opinion.



1 comment:

  1. Dr. Kham has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr. Kham for bringing back happiness to me again. thanks you so much, Friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Kham THANKS.

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. Kham and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Kham telling him about my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life, for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him.

    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.

    Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Or dr.khamcaregiver@outlook.com

    His Wbesite: https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/  
    WhatsApp/Call number +2348159922297  



    ReplyDelete