Sunday 5 November 2017

Review of Robocop

I saw this film because I loved the trailer and also because I wanted to see what the film was like. It also had very good ratings which I think were wrong because I loved this film.


This film is an individual film which I am extremely pleased about because I think that a prequel or a sequel would be a rubbish film. If you have to be specific this film is a remake of the original Robocop movie that came out in 1987.


The main actors and actresses were Joel Kinnaman (Alex Murphy), Gary Oldman (Doctor Dennett Norton), Michael Keaton (Raymond Sellars) and Abbie Cornish (Clara Murphy).


The story of the film is cop Alex Murphy loses a lot of his body when his car explodes outside his house. Alex is then turned into RoboCop and can not control his emotions so Doctor Norton turns off Alex’s emotions and sets him remote controlled then Alex goes rogue but what will Alex find out about his past and what is Mr Sellars hiding.


The two really good things in the film were number one the action scenes because they were extremely thrilling and exciting, and number two the cast because I think
they were born for there roles in Robocop.


I don’t think there was anything wrong with the film,


I recommend this film to teenagers, adults, Robocop fans and reviewers worldwide. Warning not for children under 12 as it has mild violence.

I give this film a 9.6/10 as there was nothing wrong with the film.



3 comments:

  1. I hated the 1980 version so I would be interested to see this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Kham has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr. Kham for bringing back happiness to me again. thanks you so much, Friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Kham THANKS.

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. Kham and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Kham telling him about my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life, for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him.

    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.

    Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Or dr.khamcaregiver@outlook.com

    His Wbesite: https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/  
    WhatsApp/Call number +2348159922297  



    ReplyDelete